Masquerade: Blue Bloods Novel by Melissa de la Cruz





"Schuyler Van Allen wants an explanation for the mysterious deaths of young Blue Bloods. With her best friend, Oliver, Schuyler travels to Italy in the hope of finding the one man who can help-her grandfather. Meanwhile, back in New York, preparations are feverishly under way for the Four Hundred Ball, an exclusive gala hosted by the city's wealthy, powerful, and unhuman-a true Blue Blood affair.

But it's the after-party, a masquerade ball thrown by the cunning Mimi Force, that the real danger lurks. Hidden behind the masks is a revelation that will forever change the course of a young vampire's destiny.

Rich with glamour, attitude, and vampire lore, this second installment in the Blue Bloods saga will leave readers thirsting for more."

I loved this book. I thought that the second one couldn't be better than the first but I was wrong. I think this is my new favorite series! <33

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this book yet. I have read half of Blue Bloods. I have to turn it back in because it was overdue...But now I have the series, I got them for my birthday. So I'm going to be reading them soon.:)
Great review!

-Amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails