From the author..

of Across the Pond.

Storyheart asked me to post this on my blog to inform all of you other bloggers about some new that he has(:



The main news today is actually not so much about the book but about my new Blog Radio Program which starts this and every Saturday at 11am EST


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Across-the-Pond



“A BOOK AND A CHAT” with



Is more a general chat over a cup of tea than a literary show going into depths of books and writing styles. It is for enjoyment, a couple of laughs and the latest news on the book you've written or read. Not only will I have authors talking about their books, or their virtual tours, but I want to get bloggers to come on and tell everybody about their blogs, what they are reading or have just read, even what is in their book case.



I have visited quiet a few such blogs, many run by teenagers which cover a huge variety of books and provide some wonderful incite from the people these books were actually written for.



If you are interested in appearing on A BOOK AND A CHAT” please email me at



acrossthepond@mail.com


So there you go!

Everyone should tune in(: I think I will!

That's all for now.

Love,
Lexi<3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Lexi, don't forget your down to be interviewed yourself on Saturday 22nd March

Sadako said...

Sweet, this looks fun. I'll try to listen if I'm around on a Saturday morning. I like that it seems fun and informal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails