The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz


Summary: Three girls. Three different agendas. Destination: the Hapmtons.

Mara, Eliza, and Jacqui are three very different girls.

Each girl answered a classified ad to become an au pair for a certain reason.

Mara needed money for a car and college.

Eliza wanted to get back where she "belonged".

Jacqui wanted to find her long lost love, Luca.

The girls never expected things would be as hard as they are.

Maybe it could still shape up to be the summer of their lives like they dreamed it would be.

Rating: 3 1/2 Stars

Review: I really like Melissa de la Cruz writes. I love all of her books that I've read. The Au Pairs was definitely what I expected it to be. It was a very fun summer read. It had a lot of romance and friendship which is what summer is all about. I really can't wait to read the rest of the books in this series. By the end of the book I loved all of the characters and how they interacted. I wanted to know everything else by the end. Time to go buy the rest of the books!

-Lexi(:

3 comments:

stargirlreads said...

LOVED this book :)

Briana said...

I've read the Blue Bloods series and I really enjoyed it! She also has this new book out called "Girl". It seems interesting enough.

-Briana

Laina said...

This kinda book is really not my thing, sorry. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails