I was really bored so I thought that I would share some of my favorite quotes from Paper Towns. :]
1. "I think she's surrently in like Omaha, Nebraska, visiting the world's largest ball of stamps."
-Radar (pg. 201)
I thought that this was hilarious. I live in Omaha, Nebraska and I didn't even know we had the world's largets ball of stamps! haha
This next one has kind of two parts.
2."But when it came right down to it, the skin of my wrist looked so white and defensless that I couldn't do it. It was as if what I wanted to kill wasn't in that skin or the thin blue pulse that jumped under my thumb, but somewhere else, deeper, more secret, and a whole lot harder to get."
- Margo reading from The Bell Jar (pg. 294)
3. "I know what she's talking about. The something deeper and more secret. It's like cracks inside of you. Like there are these fault lines where things don't meet up right."
-Margo (pg. 294)
I think that these two statement together are really powerful. They tell you a little bit more about Margo and how she feels about things.
4. "Forever is composed of nows."
-Margo quoting Emily Dickinson (pg. 296)
I acutally really liked this quote from Emily Dickinson. I think she is a really good poet and finding something of her's in a book was kind of cool to me.
5. "Nothing eve happens like you imagine it will."
-Margo (pg. 299)
I think that this quote from Margo is something that more people need to realize and remember about life.
6. "If you don't imagine nothing ever happens at all."
-Quentin (pg. 299)
I thought that this was a really good qoute from Q that counteracted what Margo said previously. (look above)
I would gladly welcome anyone telling me their opinion or even sharing a quote from Paper Towns that they also like. :]
Review: Fallen Crest Home by Tijan
2 days ago