Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz


Pub Date: December 2008

Summary: Sometimes there are certain secrets that shouldn’t be kept.

Camelia’s life had always been ordinary.

Three months ago, Ben started his junior year as the new kid Camelia’s school.

Everything seemed to change for a lot of people, especially for Camelia.

Ben had rumors about him everywhere.

People were saying that he was the reason was his ex-girlfriend’s death.

The rumors were the only thing the students listened to, it caused Ben to be ignored by everyone.

Except for Camelia.

She’s drawn to him, to his touch, to the way he makes her feel.

Soon, Camelia starts to get strange phone calls and presents.

Ben warns her that she’s in danger, that he wants to help.

The only question Camelia has is if he can really be trusted.

He’s hiding something, but he’s not the only one with a secret.

Rating: 5 Stars

Review: So far everything I’ve heard about Deadly Little Secret has been nothing but positive things, and I think I have to add myself to the list of people who love this book! Camelia was such a great character, I found myself feeling the things she did and thinking her thoughts. I love being able to connect with a character like that, it just adds so much more to the book. The plot of this book was very different. It was something that I don’t think I’ve seen before. Ben seemed like such a great guy, even in the beginning I felt the need to learn more about him right along with Camelia. He was a very intriguing character. Ben’s secrets made him have even more of a draw. Deadly Little Secret did have a sort of mystery side to it, and I personally have a soft spot for mystery books. The combination of a mystery and a romance was really enjoyable. Whenever I sat down to read this book, I had such a hard time putting it down! I just wanted to know what was going to happen next, I didn’t want to wait until the next time I was going to be able to sit down and read. This is one of the best series I think I will have read in awhile. Up next, Deadly Little Lies.

-Lexi (:

2 comments:

Morgan said...

It does sound very different from anything I've ever read and also pretty good. I've also heard very good things about it and am thinking I should finally pick it up and read it!

stargirlreads said...

This looks pretty good :) I'll check it out! Think I'd like it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails