Review Rewind (1)

I stole this idea from Ashley at Books Make Great Lovers! Love ya, Ashley! (:

So, in this post I'm just going to link some of my reviews that never got any comments or reviews that only got one comment. I think that everyone should have the chance to see them and be reminded of the good books that aren't so new!

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
My first review ever!

The Lovely Bones by Alice Seabold
This book made me fall in love with reading.

Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
First novel in the House of Night series.

I would love it if you would comment on these reviews!

They are from when I first started my blog so they aren't great reviews, but they are reviews none the less!

Thanks guy.

-Lexi (:

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love the idea of this post. I'll defiantly check them out!

stargirlreads said...

You copied me :) love ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails