Old vs. New

Now, hopefully all of you remember when I used have a weekly post called Alternative Covers.

Well, I have changed the title of my post. I think this one is better (:

But if you have a suggestion, I would be happy to hear it!

Back to the post, the book I choose for this week is Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.

I reviewed the book not to long ago. If you wanna read and comment my review, just click here!

Andddd, here we gooo!


Old Cover:


Personally, I absolutely love this cover! I think the way they Incorporated the horses was really nice since horses actually are a big part of this book. Plus, I love the font and how the colors aren't really bright. Everything about this cover is very delicate but really pretty.


New Cover:


This cover happens to be the one that I own. I like how John and Savannah are placed on the cover and how they are kind of looking out in the distance. But I don't really think I like it more then the other one.


This isn't all about me though!

You guys need to tell me what you think about the covers.

Just leave a comment, I love knowing what you think!

And if you have any suggestions about how I can improve my post, don't be afraid to share.

-Lexi (:

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I like the old cover better, only because it matches all my other Nicholas Sparks books and also because I don't like when the book has the movie image (if that makes sense).

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the original cover. The movie ones are always cute but meh, I don't want the actors on the cover lol.

Bookworm said...

I don't like having movie stars on the cover--they're not really the characters, you know? Plus the original is so beautiful and serene.

stargirlreads said...

sadly I,like the new one haha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails